Monday, December 1, 2008

Chicago Trip

Last thursday I went to Chicago. It is a four days three nights trip. We went there in thursday morning and come back sunday evening.
Chicago is a big city, the most thing I like about Chicago is that Chicago got a lot of beautiful building. All of these buldings are very unique and you hard to see it in another town.
I went to the art museum on the third day of the trip. Altough I'm not an art student, but still I can see how great are the pictures, and how great are the artist who can make such incredible works.
I'm having fun in these 4 days trip and I really want to thanks my parent for made my dream come true, which is study oversea.

2 comments:

T said...

Hey Chloe, yes the trip to Chicago was great. It was a cool and fun time there.

luisriera said...

I really love Chicago!I had a really good time too!