Friday, November 21, 2008

Parents should pay atention to their child

Today I read about a news that was really freaking me out in CCTV.com. The news was about there are two elementary school's teachers in China had sexually assault few ten female students.Can you believe that? This is so horrable...
Teachers suppose to be the person that teach children to be good and teach them new things about the world. Accordingly, children usually spent one third of their time in schools; therefore, schools should be healthy and a place that parents trust is the best place for their kids to learn something.
However, these two FXXKing ShXX animal like men were breaking those child's life. They would never know how it would deeply hurt the child, and the child will psychologically hurt forever. What would happen to them when they grow up? How do they suppose to face their life? How are they going to trust other people anymore? Those girls were just only 7 to 8 years old! I saw their parents crying and so angry about the teachers, but do they really realise that they also should be responsible for this incident? If they were giving enough attention to their children, they would have already stop these teachers, and they might had already save other children from this.
Other than this, I saw another news about a 12 years old girl being raped in an old folk house and this had continuously for 3 years. The girl's aunt was the one that found out the story behind when she feels the girl had something different when she visited them. Her aunt her if she was sick and she told her aunt that she got a "bag" in her body. When her aunt found out that she was pregnant, she didn't even know what is that mean! What the hell is happen to these old men? The girl was so young, and she is just 15 years old that year!!! Now, she's already 18 years old.
Hmm... I'm completely pissed off after I watch these news. How can people be so meant to others? How can these people never think what would happen to these child after those incident? I'm feeling bad for those kids. These were only a small part of the truth, and nobody know how many children are being hurt everyday... How sad it is...

5 comments:

Joyce Johnson said...

Chloe,

I do agree that what you describe is absolutely horrible, but it is in poor taste to use the swear words that you did, even if you use the XXX's. "What the hell" and "pissed" are also words to avoid in academic writing. You are much too intelligent to lower your language to such a level and it weakens what you are truly saying.

kyoko said...

that is so sad...
every time I see those kind of news I feel terrible...
I hope for a better future for the girls.

Jessie Fung said...

I think these types of news are really horrible!!!i feel really really bad every time when I see it......:(

Dawn Ding said...

Jesus!!!!! I'm soooooooo sad for my country......

kati said...

I'm always so shocked when I hear about sexual abuse stories. This year we had a really terrible incest incident. A father had hold his daugher captive in his cellar for 24 years and had I think mor than four kids with her!
My whole country was shocked and it really makes you think about all the people who have to experience such unbelievable grief!