Monday, October 20, 2008

My Birthday

16 of October is my birthday. This year's birthday quite special, because for the very first time I celebrate my birthday without my family. But, I enjoyed my first birthday in U.S.
I received a lot of wishes from my friends. Some send me a message through cell phone, some send their wishes through internet messenger, and others leave me birthday wishes through facebook and frienster web.
On thursday night, my "floor mate" have an ice-cream social gathering. One of my "floor mate" make a cake for me. Although I have to celebrate my birthday without my family, but I have a lot of new friends celebrating my birthday.
On Saturday's night, some of my friends treat me a meal in one of the restaurant near by. I was quite suprise because they ask me to go out for dinner, but I didn't expect that they will pay for me.
However, I very thanks for the people that wish me and celebrate my birthday with me, because these people make me feel warms and happy.

5 comments:

Jessie Fung said...

Chloe!!!:D I feel so bad that we didn't do anything on ur birthday!!!:'( but we should totally hang out sometimes!!!:D Love u girl!!!

TiFfAnY said...

I feel great that you have a happy b'day. But I am sorry that I was out of town last weekend and couldn't join them to celebrate with them. When will you free? I want to have a lunch or dinner with you. May I?

ChlOe, Kok said...

Haha.. It's ok.. I'm happy that you guys know my birthday and send me birthday wishes, I love it... thank you.. :)

Joyce Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad to hear that it was special. Sometimes it's hard to be away from family on holidays and birthdays. Are you seeing your roommate any more these days?

ChlOe, Kok said...

Nope, she usually "appears" 3-4 times in a weeks. Sometimes, she just came back on monday till wednesday, and the rst of the time she was gone. :P