Monday, October 13, 2008

Leinenkugels Brewery & Cook Rutledge Mansion Trip

I visited the Leinenkugels Brewery and Cook-Rutledge Mansion last Saturday. It was fun and exciting because I had never visited any bear factory and I had never know how the bear was made. This was a good experience for me. The Leinenkugels Brewery and Cook Rutledge Mansion is actually in Chippewa Falls, so we need to take bus to go there.
First we visited the Leinenkugels Brewery, we had been told how the bear was made and what are the materials or ingredients that used in making the bear. It takes 30 days to make the bears, and we get to see all the tank that full with the bears and some mechine that used in making bears.
After that, we went to the Cook-Rutledge Mansion. It was a National register of historical places. It is one of the finest examples of High Victorian-Italianate architecture in the Midwest. The whole building was so amazing and so awesome. I got to see some of the cloths and the tools that used in 100 years ago, which make me feel like I'm visiting the museum and back to the old time.
I had learned so much during this half day trip. I hope that UWEC can offer more trips like this so that we can learn more about America.

2 comments:

Aastha said...

Yes, i like going on trip too!!!I am glad to know you had fun!!

TiFfAnY said...

wow, I hope I joined the trip too...
But, my hw caused me die...hizz...
Anyway, like what you mentioned, hope school will organize more trips like this..